Pregnancy involves much more than just taking a test and having an ultrasound. Therefore, we will work with you to determine your individual needs. Choices Pregnancy Clinic provides community referrals that can be helpful for pregnant women and new parents. Choices partners with agencies that offer a variety of services. These include medical care, housing, education, jobs, insurance, etc. Through these resources, Choices can help you find the specific support you need.
WE CAN HELP!
Choices often refers for:
- OB Doctors/Healthcare
- We refer to local OB doctors who can provide prenatal medical care.
- Following a positive pregnancy test at our clinic, we can provide a proof of pregnancy. This letter can then be used to apply for Medicaid or insurance.
- We can refer clients to the nutrition program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC). They provide food, health care referrals, and nutrition education. This program is open to low-income pregnant and new moms with infants and children up to age five.
- Housing/Utility Assistance
- If you are looking for housing or need help with housing costs, we can put you in touch with groups that can help.
- Food Pantries/Programs
- We provide info about local food pantry pick-up locations and resources.
- Adoption Agencies
- We can put you in touch with licensed adoption agency social workers who can then explain all aspects of the adoption process. They can also help answer any questions you might have. While adoption can seem confusing, you can get the resources you need.
- Professional Counseling
- If you are looking for a licensed counselor, we can provide a referral to a local professional.
- Head Start aids the education of young children from low-income families. We can refer you to Head Start and Early Head Start programs that support the overall growth of children from birth to age 5.
- Job Assistance
- We can give information about job fairs, community workshops, and a local career center.
We are here for you.
Call us to schedule an appointment 205.759.5433 or make one online.